From the Top Of The Hill

My butt's planted back in Lincoln. The livin' is easy and friends are aplenty. Life is good.

Sunday, June 19, 2005

If I'm in Lincoln, I must be drinkin'!

Clarke and I spent the past couple of days in Lincoln. There was fun to be had. Went out Friday night to revisit my old O Street haunts. YiaYia's, O'Rourke's, Bricktop... it was all good. My auto-pilot still got me back to the hotel.

Say my old buddy Greg and his family yesterday. Always good to see them. Went for a swim with some friends also. We snuck into the swimming pool at my old apartment complex in south Lincoln for a refreshing dip. Had a party at the D Street last night, was a little quiet, still some beer in the keg if anyone's interested. It was still a good time. John, Matt and I busted out the trials bike for a little living room session. I wasn't doing too well on the bike, but pulled out a unicycle for the amusement of all. Got some videos of it if anyone is interested. I'd have to email them to you.

Taking off today, heading towards Mt.St.Anne near Quebec.

Had a great time seeing everyone in Lincoln, hope to swing back through soon.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home