From the Top Of The Hill

My butt's planted back in Lincoln. The livin' is easy and friends are aplenty. Life is good.

Tuesday, September 13, 2005

Back in Cali

Well, my journey to Europe is over. I had a lot of fun, met a lot of great people, ate some very interesting but tasty items and drove on the wrong side of the road--legally!

Tomorrow I leave for our last race of the season at Mammoth, and after that I'll be in Vegas for the on-dirt-demo portion of Interbike.

I'd like to tell you all more, but it's getting late, I need to re-pack and I'm tired.

2 Comments:

  • At 9:08 AM, Blogger cvo said…

    welcome back to the usa dude,

    nice pics, bet you had a blast hu.

    well, hopefully we'll see ya soon coming through town,

    then out for a beer and a night ride through the park.

    have a good one Tony.
    Thanks for taking us along.

     
  • At 3:23 PM, Blogger Thew said…

    Has anyone reminded you in the last few hours that you probably have the best job on the planet?

    That is, except for those Korean War vets that get paid to shot birds off airport runways.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home