AHHHHH!!! BUGS!!!! The one on the left being held my filthy fingers is a cicada, or more commonly and erroneously called a locust by most Nebraskans. The shell on the right is what the cicada sheds shortly after emerging from the ground. My cousins and I used to hunt for the shells when we were kids and would line them up on our grandparent's kitchen window screen. We'd sometimes get over a hundred shells on the screen in a single summer.
- Name: Tony T
- Location: Canyon Country, California, United States
I'm just this guy--you know?
- Photo hunt. Find the bug.
- Good ol' Nebraska ditch weed.
- Went to Kimber's friend David's farm somewhere in ...
- A couple of swingin' babes! My cousin Tiffiny's tw...
- Up-Skirt Pervert
- When bicycle mechanics get bored...
- Holst Family Gathering
- Why me?
- You can't make this stuff up.
- Another pic from Iraq