From the Top Of The Hill

My butt's planted back in Lincoln. The livin' is easy and friends are aplenty. Life is good.

Tuesday, October 10, 2006

Johnny Mohawk Spies Beer, Tony Helps Him Investigate

On a whim I went up to Minneapolis this last weekend to visit my good friend Johnny Mohawk. I've known him for about four years or so. We worked together at Cycle Works, and then lived together for a while at the Dirtbag Mansion. He moved up to Minneapolis last spring to go to work for Quality Bicycle Products, a large bike parts distributor. We had a lot of fun drinking beers and riding bikes all over the Twin Cities and hanging out with some of his friends and co-workers from "The Q". People who work at Quality call it The Q, a fact that never ceased to illicit a chuckle from me. Why is this so funny? Well in Lincoln we have a well known gay bar which is called The Q.

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home