From the Top Of The Hill

My butt's planted back in Lincoln. The livin' is easy and friends are aplenty. Life is good.

Wednesday, June 01, 2005

I'm a Cannuck!

The latest issue of Decline just came out. For those of you aren't familiar with it, and unless you are a complete bike geek, you probably aren't, it's a large format, glossy mountain bike magazine with lots of "edgy" photos of people doing insane things on their bikes, like launching off a 15-foot cliff. Well, a picture of me made it into the latest issue.

I'm not riding my bike off of a cliff. I'm not on a bike. I'm not even doing anything crazy. (okay, I am wearing a crazy, hunter-orange stocking cap.) I'm pictured working on a suspension fork in a Canadian service center. Really, I was in my shop at work in Valencia, CA, but shhhh... don't tell anybody.

3 Comments:

  • At 10:43 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Ah, sounds like your getting used to being a celebrity. purdy soon people will be comin up to you at inter bike getting your signature on the bills of their caps. oh, wait. that's me. uh, and I'm not heading off to inter bike anytime soon. damn. I'll just have to say Yeah, I know that guy. I've been drunk with him.

    Have a good one TT. and send us some photos man.

    where you off to next?

     
  • At 10:44 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    uh, sorry, that was me
    cvo

     
  • At 10:39 AM, Blogger cvo said…

    I'm a Cannuck...

    Your a loony...(use your monty python dialect)

     

Post a Comment

<< Home