From the Top Of The Hill

My butt's planted back in Lincoln. The livin' is easy and friends are aplenty. Life is good.

Saturday, June 11, 2005


This is my good friend Jonn Forslund. He's living his dream. Currently he's on his first bike tour, and he's busting it out solo. Some thought he might be biting off more than he can chew, but I think he's just taking advantage of all life has to offer. He's riding from Seattle toward Lincoln. He's already had some good adventures and met some cool, new friends on the journey. At the end of the summer he'll be leaving for Aftrica to go into the Peace Corps. Another enviable adventure that I wish him the best of luck on. Before he leaves Jonn will be taking residence at the D Street Hotel. Yet another lucky individual to join the Dirtbag Mansion clan.

2 Comments:

  • At 6:49 PM, Blogger Cornbread said…

    I really admire his ambition, courage, and compassion. He's got it all figured out.

     
  • At 6:51 PM, Blogger Cornbread said…

    I'm going to talk to Sondie about getting this pic blown up and mounted in the shop. It looks like an ad for patagonia.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home