From the Top Of The Hill

My butt's planted back in Lincoln. The livin' is easy and friends are aplenty. Life is good.

Wednesday, July 13, 2005

Headin' Back to Cali...

Nah, I don't think so.

I got back to California from the Angel Fire race late yesterday afternoon. I leave for Nebraska Friday morning. I have a cousin getting married on Saturday, so it should be a fun time with the family. I won't be back for very long, so I'm not sure I'll get to see anyone in Lincoln. But, it looks like Clarke and I might be rolling through later this month.

I got Sam and Jenny's invite to their wedding. Unfortunately I had to RSVP that I won't be attending. Gotta go to Crankworx up in Whistler. I know I'll be missing a good time. I also heard that I missed Zack Blume's wedding. I'm assuming it was a dry reception, right?

I hope to get a few pics of Angel Fire up tonight. I didn't really take that many photos. Oh, Jeremy will be excited to know I took a pic of the dead mouse we found in our condo. We need to get that dead animal blog going. sick sick sick

We stopped in Flagstaff on the way back to do some riding and check out the town. Very cool riding, very cool town. My friend Mark who lives in Scottsdale, AZ drove up to hang out with me and Peter. A slow, summer Monday night in Flagstaff and we had women hanging all over us and jumping in our booth. Seriously, this is a fun town for anyone who loves mountain bikes. And Sedona is just 30 miles to the south.

3 Comments:

  • At 11:01 AM, Blogger cvo said…

    Tony, screw the pics of riding and trails and bikes and shit.

    show us some hotties...

     
  • At 4:48 PM, Blogger Cornbread said…

    How about hotties on bikes. That would be dope.

     
  • At 5:37 PM, Blogger Tony T said…

    Your order has been received. I'm currently processing your request. Please allow 1 to 2 weeks for delivery.

    Cuties on bikes -- on demand! Bringing you bicycle babes to the web for at least a couple of months.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home