From the Top Of The Hill

My butt's planted back in Lincoln. The livin' is easy and friends are aplenty. Life is good.

Wednesday, August 17, 2005

Waterloo

Hello from the land of Cheese. Wisconsin for the the lactose intollerant.

Well, it's been a while since I've posted. As I've said before, internet access from the road can be spotty. I've put up a bunch of new pictures, sort of in chronological order from the picture of the forest fire up to the Trek trail.

A quick recap: Clarke and I spent a few days in Wyoming in the Jackson area. His buddy Josh Wagner and Josh's fiance Paula live in Jackson and have a few dental practices in that area of Wyoming. We had so much fun enjoying the outdoors and meeting all kinds of friendly and interesting people.

After that we booked it to Wisconsin for the big Trek World dealer thing-a-ma-bob. Went on a fun bike ride on Trek's private trail. We're staying in Madison and I'm sure I'll be hitting State Street soon.

Our next stop is Mount Snow, Vermont, then I'm off to Europe. I hope to have a few more posts before I cross the pond.

3 Comments:

  • At 9:16 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Tony, where ya gonna be on Sept. 11? Roger Clyne and the PEacemakers will be here at Knickerbockers....WORD.
    -TEX

     
  • At 6:09 AM, Blogger Tony T said…

    Scotland I think. Don't think I can handle that commute.

     
  • At 2:24 PM, Blogger Cornbread said…

    TT, when are you in town next? We're having a party next weekend.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home