From the Top Of The Hill

My butt's planted back in Lincoln. The livin' is easy and friends are aplenty. Life is good.

Monday, October 31, 2005

Halloween Addendum

More trick-or-treaters. There's something odd about Halloween in California. Warm weather means skimpier costumes on the moms. Seriously, sexy French maids, naughty police women, harlots.

"Here's some candy for you little kids, and thank your mom for the eye-candy."

I don't get it. I'm not saying it's right. I'm just saying it's there.

3 Comments:

  • At 7:06 AM, Blogger samsam said…

    Is that where all of those "movies" are maid, er, I mean made?

    Thanks for the help on the fork, Senor, the rebound assembly had unthreadeded from the stanchion. No parts needed! Just some oil.

     
  • At 7:57 AM, Blogger Tony T said…

    Glad I could help!

     
  • At 4:01 PM, Blogger Thew said…

    Well heck, I bet you didn't have any kids dressed up as suicide bombers (complete with Muslim garb), like the idiot I saw at Iguanas. I can't fathom anyone in SoCal trying to get away with that.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home