From the Top Of The Hill

My butt's planted back in Lincoln. The livin' is easy and friends are aplenty. Life is good.

Monday, May 08, 2006

Tractor Jam!

There was a Sig-Alert Saturday afternoon outside Cycle Works. We had a ten tractor tie-up on The Vine. Delays were up to 30 seconds on the West bound lanes. Traffic slowed by up to 10 seconds on The 27th in both directions. Lincoln traffic updates brought to you on the seven's from the immobile Cycle Works roof-cam.

Somebody from Cali better respond to this one, 'cuz I did it for you.

1 Comments:

  • At 8:06 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Holy Crap,
    Tractor Jam is right!
    Guess what, I live 10 minutes from my work. You know how long it actually takes me to drive to work? That's right, ten minutes. You know how long it takes to ride my bike there? Fifteen.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home