From the Top Of The Hill

My butt's planted back in Lincoln. The livin' is easy and friends are aplenty. Life is good.

Friday, September 23, 2005


I had so much fun at Nationals in Mammoth, I just had to break my foot. Man, I'm such a klutz sometimes. No great story here, just rolled my foot and fractured a bone on the outer edge of my left foot. At first I thought I broke it, then the next day the swelling had gone down and I thought maybe I'd just sprained it. I hobbled around on it for a week before getting it x-rayed. Yup. Fractured. No cast though. Instead I get this groovy and fashionable boot to wear.

2 Comments:

  • At 10:59 AM, Blogger cvo said…

    in nelson muntz speak..

    HA HA,,


    just kiddin Tony, sorry to hear about your foot.

    it's been one of those summers,

    heal well buddy.

     
  • At 8:09 AM, Blogger cvo said…

    good to hear from ya buddy,

    stay cool out in on dirt demo

     

Post a Comment

<< Home