From the Top Of The Hill

My butt's planted back in Lincoln. The livin' is easy and friends are aplenty. Life is good.

Monday, October 31, 2005

Boo!

So I'm sitting here at home alone, my roommates have left two huge, Huge, HUGE bowls of candy for me to distribute (and snack from). I've got my beloved Pittsburgh Steelers playing on Monday Night Football... I'm happy!

Now, I haven't had to deal with trick-or-treaters for a long time. I lived in apartments, which aren't big trick-or-treating grounds (although, as a kid, you'd think you'd be all over that--a new door every 30ft, up to 20 in one building? Score!) I've had some very cute little kids come to the door, and been told, "Thank you Senor." That's a first.

I've also noticed lots of older kids, I'd say peaking around 15 or 16. I think I might start enforcing a rule, if you're taller than me, you don't get any candy. And if you're not wearing a costume (all black clothes don't count) you don't get any candy.

Boo! Humbug!

1 Comments:

  • At 12:41 AM, Blogger cvo said…

    ah, you gotta help the less fortunate out.

    give them some candy.

    it's good karma dude,


    and that flat you don't get,

    that's your reward....

     

Post a Comment

<< Home