From the Top Of The Hill

My butt's planted back in Lincoln. The livin' is easy and friends are aplenty. Life is good.

Thursday, February 02, 2006

200th Post, Sore Shoulders and Rodent Shadows

This is my 200th post to my blog. Not too bad considering I started it less than a year ago.











I spent yesterday afternoon washing and waxing the Manitou truck with Clarke. All the waxing combined with sleeping with my arm in a weird position has left my right shoulder all tight and sore. It hurts to pretty much do anything.

Today is Groundhog Day. Ol' Punxsutawney Phil saw his shadow. Six more weeks of winter. Which here in California means chilly 50 degree mornings and "wear a jacket, it's only 70" afternoons. I'd give my right [insert applicable body part here] for a cold, snowy morning.

4 Comments:

  • At 7:06 PM, Blogger cvo said…

    70's

    you suck dude

     
  • At 7:44 PM, Blogger mw said…

    there is no winter here. that is for sure. i'm worried about spring.

     
  • At 7:45 PM, Blogger mw said…

    that's alot of waxing. i can do my civic pretty quick but that's about 10s.f. of sheet metal.

     
  • At 9:50 AM, Blogger len said…

    has winter come yet? sounds like we got similar weather to you. 60's to 70's. rode in shorts and short sleeve yesterday.

    my bosses wife came in saying its getting really cold out there which probably means its in the 50's and windy.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home