From the Top Of The Hill

My butt's planted back in Lincoln. The livin' is easy and friends are aplenty. Life is good.

Sunday, December 18, 2005

Yeee-Ouch!!!

I spent the last week near Phoenix for work. I learned a few things about the desert while I was there. First, the desert isn't always sunny and warm. Ok, I knew that all ready, but this was the first time I'd experienced it. Second, the desert doesn't offer many items to suffeciently hide behind when you feel a need to heed nature's call. Third, be very careful how close you stand to the saguaro.

Besides being forced to ride mountain bikes for work I was able to see my friend Mark who lives in Scottsdale. It's always good to see him and just hang out.














Here we see my co-worker, Dan, giving a suspension fork "what-for". Show it who's boss, Dan.





















How many bikes can you fit on your vehicle?

1 Comments:

  • At 12:28 AM, Blogger cvo said…

    where did you guys ride at? Pinacle peak?

    that place is awsome

     

Post a Comment

<< Home