From the Top Of The Hill

My butt's planted back in Lincoln. The livin' is easy and friends are aplenty. Life is good.

Monday, November 07, 2005

Quiet Birthday

I spent this last weekend near Phoenix visiting my good friend Mark. It was a wild weekend filled with all sorts of craziness. We sat by the pool. We swam in the pool. We watched football. We played Barrel Full of Monkeys. It was insane!

Seriously, I just wanted to have a relaxing weekend to celebrate my birthday and Mark was glad to have me visit. Thanks for the hospitality, buddy!

I'd post pictures, but I didn't end up taking any. At least not any worth posting. It looks like I'll be headed up to Oakland to attend my friend Scott's birthday party this coming weekend, so I promise to have pictures from that.

3 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home