From the Top Of The Hill

My butt's planted back in Lincoln. The livin' is easy and friends are aplenty. Life is good.

Thursday, November 24, 2005

What I'm thankful for...


...blue skies, light breezes, warm weather and guitar-playing roller-derby wacko-o's.

My dad flew out to spend Thanksgiving with me in California. He got in yesterday and I took him to the Getty Museum. I posted some pictures from there before when my friends Scott and Mark were visiting. Besides sitting on top of a hill and offering a spectacular view of LA, you never know if the exhibit your viewing at the Getty was stolen or not. Today we drove to the Santa Monica pier and rode bicycles to the Venice Beach pier. Walked Venice Beach for a bit to see all the vendors, artists and crazies. It was quite entertaining. Posted by Picasa

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home