From the Top Of The Hill

My butt's planted back in Lincoln. The livin' is easy and friends are aplenty. Life is good.

Thursday, March 23, 2006

The new digs.


Check out the white-picket fence. How much more Americana can you get? This is where I'm living now with my friend Tim Tharp. Just a couple of swingin' bachelors with a bunch of bikes and beers.

And how 'bout that snow? Man I missed the stuff. People think I'm crazy for missing winter while I was living in the incredibly nice but highly predictable and boring California weather. Give me 2 feet of snow anyday.

3 Comments:

  • At 7:38 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Mr. Toth,
    Glad to see you made it home safely. We're already missing you here in highly predictable southern California. Your departure is an inspiration though, for someday, we will depart too.
    I'll be checking in on you.
    Take Care
    Dan

     
  • At 7:51 PM, Blogger Tony T said…

    Yes Nate, we saw each other at Rollerderby. You had the pink wig on and I was in the tu-tu. You hip-checked me into the third row, bitch.

     
  • At 9:22 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    I tell you what, you can have the snow and the next time it shows up you can come scoop my walk and driveway. :oP~~~~~

    Kimber

     

Post a Comment

<< Home