From the Top Of The Hill

My butt's planted back in Lincoln. The livin' is easy and friends are aplenty. Life is good.

Thursday, March 09, 2006

Fun With Facial Hair!!!

It's a little known fact that the Chuck Norris symbiote-beard is a shape shifter. It became bored with its tedious existence of clinging to my face waiting for a fight to break out, so it began evolving.






The return of the evil Fu-Man-Chu? Nothing to fear, just a temporary visage of follicle flaunting. EJ, your burritos are safe.







Hey, right back at 'ya!

Is it just me, or is winking really creepy?






I'm not sure if I was going for Charlie Chaplin or Hitler here. I don't think I'm doing either very well.




EEEWWWW!!! The dreaded Dirty Sanchez!

3 Comments:

  • At 9:59 AM, Blogger Tony T said…

    I kept it for a day, but it smelled like a porta-john so I had to get rid of it. I kept the chops, though.

     
  • At 8:09 AM, Blogger cvo said…

    dude, those are sweet pics.

     
  • At 6:50 PM, Blogger Thew said…

    Please don't rape me

     

Post a Comment

<< Home