From the Top Of The Hill

My butt's planted back in Lincoln. The livin' is easy and friends are aplenty. Life is good.

Thursday, May 11, 2006

Tony's Photo Hunt gets trickier...


Ok, the last two photo hunt pictures weren't challenging enough, CVO and Pete H. (hey buddy, who the heck are you? Do I know you?) both got the answers right away. So today we're getting a bit more esoteric, except I won't say exactly to whom. Your only hint is if you live in Lincoln and you check out my blog, I'm fairly certain you've been to this location before.

If somebody gets this right away I'm gonna have to start getting really obscure.

5 Comments:

  • At 9:59 AM, Blogger cvo said…

    gate at the mill? off the dock

     
  • At 4:20 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Congrats dude! I thought this one would go at least a day. I'm gonna have to step up my game. -tony

     
  • At 10:32 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    I really need to chech these things earlier in the day.

     
  • At 11:12 AM, Blogger cvo said…

    the only way I got that was I drove down there to get my mom a gift certificate, the parking in the haymarkit is evil,

    I skammed into the parkin space by the gate, dukes of hazard over it, and nearly fell on my ass...

     
  • At 8:34 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Tony, come on. Pete H. = Peter Hedman = Coworker @ Answer Products for the whole time you were there. You just were probably stunned by my knowledge of Nebraskan public art and doubted that I could be one in the same.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home