From the Top Of The Hill

My butt's planted back in Lincoln. The livin' is easy and friends are aplenty. Life is good.

Monday, June 13, 2005

Earthquakes, Comedy and Coffee

I missed the earthquake. I don't know how, but I missed it. There was a 5.9 quake near Palm Springs yesterday. My roommate got all excited and started asking if I felt it. He was sitting in his recliner and he said it moved and his bookshelf and entertainment center were rocking.

Me, I was in the shower. Too busy lather, rinse and repeating to notice, I guess.

Todd performed at the Improv last night, so I went down to catch his set. Had a good time, laughed a lot. But I got home pretty late and I sure can feel it today. I got a large coffee on the way into work, but I don't think it will be enough.

Clarke and I have a lot to get ready today and tomorrow, we're set to take off on Wednesday. Hope to see you all soon. Have the pitchers of Old Style ready and clear out a couch at the Hotel!

3 Comments:

  • At 9:16 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    where are you off to?
    are you going to West Virginia to big bear lake?

    I'm heading out there with Sam to do the 24 hour race, not race it, but I'm going to ride, hopefully cornbread will be coming along with us. packin up the x-box and the tv to take along in the van 17 hours of crazyness. beer, wine, and pb&j.

    road trippin...
    cvo

     
  • At 2:48 PM, Blogger Blogstyle said…

    since we don't have bunk beds, you'll just have to sleep on top of me.
    I can't wait to see you man

     
  • At 6:08 AM, Blogger Cornbread said…

    You should sleep on Jonn's bed. He's out of town and I'm sure he wouldn't mind. Well, as long as you don't have any wet dreams.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home