From the Top Of The Hill

My butt's planted back in Lincoln. The livin' is easy and friends are aplenty. Life is good.

Tuesday, May 16, 2006

I owe this man $300 and an apology.

This is Rick. He's first and foremost my friend. He's also the greatest co-worker anyone could ask for. He took umbrage at my previous "sales-monkeys" comments and listing Mr.Petersen as my favorite sales guy. I didn't mean to place Matt above Rick, I just place Rick in a different pantheon of Cycle Works employees. He's not just some college kid looking for a cool part-time job, he's working there because he loves bikes and considers everyone at work a friend. I might also add that he's probably the only person at Cycle Works I have yet to see get stressed out or fly off the handle. He's a mentor to us all.

I'm also not entirely convinced that he's not my father. If I wasn't the spitting image of my dad, I'd be asking for a blood test. We're both about the same height. We both love bikes. We have the same unruly mop of helmet hair. If only I had his massive calves.

And don't worry Rick, the final payment for the Karate Monkey is coming.

5 Comments:

  • At 9:16 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    You're wearing the glasses! Darn it Anthony, you know what that does to me!!!! :oP~~~

     
  • At 11:42 AM, Blogger cvo said…

    hmmm, this photo hunt is hard...

    I think your picture taker is between drew's bench and Vomitron's,

    slightly closer to drew and Matt's side,
    and your directly in front of the spare nuts and bolts drawr....

     
  • At 4:58 AM, Blogger Cornbread said…

    Too cute.

     
  • At 10:42 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    And the photo hunt winner is yet again... 3pO!!! Damn dude, you're just too good!

    -tony

     
  • At 6:23 AM, Blogger ZDogg said…

    ROCK D IS THE SHIT! I don't think Rick flies of the handle, the handle flies off him.
    ZDogg

     

Post a Comment

<< Home