The new HuskerVision video board is insanely huge. That whole thing is a video screen, even the side parts with scores, stats and ads. It's over 115 feet wide. I heard that it's currently the 3rd largest video screen in the world. The U. of Texas has the largest, of course. Just how big is it? I was in my car at the corner of 11th and South streets, over 1.5 miles directly south of the stadium and I could clearly watch replays on it. Even more crazy, it's HDTV ready but not yet displaying an HDTV image (they have to buy new cameras) so it will get even clearer.
- Name: Tony T
- Location: Canyon Country, California, United States
I'm just this guy--you know?
- Beware carbon fiber!
- Beware re-tread!
- State Fair!!!
- State Fair!! (part 2)
- We've got your crazy, right here.
- Trees' Mini Mean Machine
- Ahhh!!! Snakes On A Bike!!!
- Went up to Ponca State Park to camp this last week...
- On the trip up to Ponca we followed this truck for...